Sunday 25 January 2015

Location Recce | Final Task

Yesterday, my group and I travelled to London for the day to get location shots of places we are potentially filming at. Due to the opening being set in two locations; Cookham and across London, I went to Cookham butchers on a separate day to take photos of the location and discuss logistics with the owner of the butcher about the shooting day itself.

Below shows just some of the photos I took yesterday, and a few taken from peers in my group. To avoid confusion, I've tried to roughly order the photos chronologically with the storyline. 

Locations include: 

1. Cookham Butchers & Cookham Railway Station
2. Cookham to London Paddington route (First Great Western)
3. London Underground route from Paddington to Oxford Circus
4. Oxford Circus, Conduit Street & Carnaby Street
5. Trafalgar Square
6. Piccadilly Circus
7. Westminster Station & Waterloo Station
8. Southbank (Golden Jubilee Bridge, Westminster Bridge & Hungerford Bridge)
9. Thames Embankment (Millennium Bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment